For weeks, months, perhaps even years, I've been thinking too much. Ah yes, you say! Something we all do a bit too much. Lucky for me, I tend to forget by the time I wake up the next day, as something else will probably already be taking my up my mind. Lately I've realised this is a slight waste, where's the proof of my thought?! Not for you, as some of you may be thinking; not hoping to impress, or influence, although hey, if I do, give me a shout, it's always nice to hear =) No, this blog is for me... a diary, as a 12yr old girl might say... where I can log my thoughts as I have them, before I forget them =D
Uncensored, unchecked, uneditted!
So without further ado, I present to you, my thoughts!
Before You Think Another Thought: An Illustrated Guide to Understanding How Your Thoughts and Beliefs Create Your Life
Thoughts & Feelings: Taking Control of Your Moods and Your Life (Workbook Workbook)
Managing Thought: How Do Your Thoughts Rule Your World?
No comments:
Post a Comment